MPS Electrolysis Blocker
The MPS Electrolysis Blocker™ is an Australian Standards approved galvanic isolator. It’s unique performance and features have been tested to the highest international marine standards. A galvanic isolator is designed to block corrosion causing current that travels between vessels at a marina using a common shore power connection.
- ISO, AS/NZS & ABYC standards certified approved
- 67A continuous current rating
- 5000A fail safe rating
- Compact for easy installation & inspection
- Waterproof, solid state components – maintenance & service free
- Proven high performance heat sink & ignition proof design
- Blocks corrosion-causing DC currents from shore to ship
- Maintains effective AC earth capability
Size Dimensions: W 55mm x H 100mm x L 135mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.